Blend is the leading software house in Cambodia. Providing international class software solutions and services: our team of local and international experts specialise in delivering enterprise class solutions including MS SharePoint and custom built software to organisations in Hong Kong, Australia and South East Asia.
To find out more about Blend, our customers and team please visit: www.blend-solutions.com
Blend understands that our most important asset is our people. Most of Blend’s team have been working together for five or more years and we make the training and development of our staff a top priority. While working with us you can expect to take part in professional training and development leading to internationally recognised qualifications. As you gain experience and skills: Blend will seek to develop you into increasingly senior technical and project management roles, as well as develop in depth knowledge of MS SharePoint – Microsoft’s fastest growing product in history, with over 135 million licenses sold and being used by 78% of Fortune 500 companies.
On starting you will be joining an experienced team of developers building complex custom software applications to the very highest standards, as well as implementing solutions on the MS SharePoint platform. Initially you will be mentored by one of our senior team members and you will have the opportunity to develop your object orientated programming, database development skills and, at the same time, use and improve your solution design skills.
Currently we are seeking:
1 Senior C#, .NET, MS SQL Developer / Team Leader
1 C#, .NET, MS SQL Developer
- Min 6 years of software development experience – at least three in a professional environment, experience of working with international customers an advantage
- Must have C# .NET SQL Server experience in the last 3 years
- Must have a good understanding of OOP
- Must have the ability to research, design and develop solutions
- Must have strong English language skills
- SharePoint experience is a significant advantage
- Previous team lead experience an advantage
How to Apply
Please send to email@example.com
- You’re up to date CV
- A covering letter including your current salary and salary expectations